WWE (World Wrestling Entertainment) has been around for over a quarter of a century. Legendary wrestlers like Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson, Dave Batista, and Stone Cold Steve Austin have even managed to make a successful transition into Hollywood blockbusters. If you’re an actor or in the entertainment industry at all, here are 10 things that you can learn from watching WWE.
1. Even if you fall, get back up.
2. Don’t be afraid to make a fool of yourself.
3. Fake it ’till you make it.
4. Before you go onstage, take a moment and just breathe.
5. Get used to hearing, “NO!”
6. Until you finally get a, “YES!”
7. It’s not all about you. It’s OK to let other people shine.
8. People will always tell you what you can’t do. Don’t listen. Dare to Believe.
9. Things may not always go according to plan. Be willing to adapt.
10. Confidence is key. You got this
Now get out there and start booking!
For more articles like this, subscribe!